- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 4 leaves of cabbage
- 1 ounce or 30 grams soy sprouts
- 2 tablespoons peanut or soy sauce
- 8 sheets spring roll pastry
- Sweet and sour sauce
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a wok (1 tablespoon is enough), add the vegetables (the sliced garlic, onion, carrots and cabbage, and soy sprouts) and the peanut sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- You can see how to make the vegan spring rolls in the sixth photo of this post. You only have to place wrapper like diamond, place 2 tablespoons of filling near corner, tightly roll the wrapper, fold over left side, fold over right side, paint a little water along the edge and close it up.
- Heat plenty of extra virgin olive oil in the wok and when it’s very hot, add the spring rolls and cook them for about 1 minute or until both sides are golden brown.